American National Rubber recognizes and takes seriously its moral and legal responsibility to protect the environment, as well as the health and safety of its employees and the public. This is exemplified through our corporate environmental policy and practices.
American National Rubber’s Environmental Policy is as follows:
- ANR recognizes and takes seriously its moral and legal responsibility to protect the environment, as well as the health and safety of its employees and the public. ANR is committed to conducting its operations in accordance with the sound environmental practices and complying with the laws and regulations intended to protect health and the environment.
- The President of ANR is responsible for implementing this policy by committing adequate funding, personnel and resources to achieve the goals of this environmental policy.
- ANR will continually evaluate all aspects of its operations and take appropriate measures to reduce, reuse or recycle its waste.
- ANR recognizes that in order for this policy to be successful, its officers and employees must understand the requirements of the environmental laws and regulations relative to ANR’s activities. To accomplish this, ANR will develop and implement compliance training programs and procedures commensurate with each employee’s responsibility for implementing this policy and complying with applicable environmental laws and regulations. Each ANR employee is expected to fully comply with this policy and all applicable environmental laws and regulations. ANR will discipline all employees who fail to comply with this policy.
- ANR will also engage in self-monitoring to assure compliance with this policy. This includes the development and implementation of a system of regular environmental compliance audits, using outside resources as necessary.
- All employees will be provided with a copy of this policy and are required to confirm in writing that they have received and read this policy.